Thursday, March 19, 2009

THINGS TO DO IN COLUMBUS, OHIO WHEN YOU'RE GOING FOR A WALK IN THE PUBLIC PARK

Let's check the calander. Yikes, the month of March is almost concluded. One more week before March 2009 is a distant memory. It's amazing how quickly time flies. You wake up one morning and you insist that you have all the time in the world. By the time you're cooking lunch, fifty years have gone by and you start to wonder where all the time have vanished too. You start to wonder if all the time you have spent have been used wisely. I ask myself that question every single day. I don't want to waste my entire life aimlessly drifting. More important, I want to graduate college with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. I still believe that I could make a positive difference in my life if I have the right college degree.

No comments: