Saturday, June 12, 2010

THINGS TO DO IN CLEVELAND WHEN YOU'VE BEEN LIVING THERE FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN MONTHS

I've been eating packages gummie bears and gummie worms as I'm writing this. I bottle of Coke is nearby as well. I'm typing this in the Medina County District Library. I'm scheduled to work Mr. Hero roughly one hour and forty-seven minutes from now. I'm briefly surfing the internet along the way. Fast food employment is a fun source of income. I've been working fast food for such a long time, it's hard to think of myself doing anything else. I do desire employment in business administration some day. When I pay off the college tuition debt that I owe Ohio State University and Franklin University, I'll certainly do so. Paying off my financial debt is very important to me. Anyway, life is great. I'm in good spirits.

No comments: