Friday, August 6, 2010

ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK

It's the end of an era. The Skate Park almost next door to the Medina County District Library is gone now. Diminished by constant behavior issues. What's left of the skate park is simply a pile of lumber waiting to be scooped up by construction workers. Yet, the world keeps spinning despite the loss of the Skate Park. I never used the Skate Park. If I ever considered extreme sports involving rollar skates, skateboards or bicycles, the chance have flown by and won't return. As for other portions of my life, I'm in good shape. I'm employed at Mr. Hero Restaurant. I'm slowly paying off the college tuition loans that I owe the United States Government. Life is good. I wish I had my private apartment restored. I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer for that to happen.

No comments: