Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SEVERAL HOURS AFTER THE RAIN

There was a rain storm earlier today. There isn't any rain falling anymore---At least there wasn't the last time I checked. Nothing much is going on in my life. I'm working minimum wage at Mr. Hero Restaurant. It's honest labor for an honest wage. I'm slowly making progress to pay off my United States Government college tuition debt. Thankfully, the United States Government college tuition loans doesn't have much interest to pay off. Most of the cash I'm spending in repaying the loans is reducing the principle. That makes all the difference in the world. I'll be able to build a surplus in my saving account so I could get my own apartment relaunched again. Having to move back in with my biologic parents to pay off my college tuition loans is a temporary setback.

No comments: