Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE CONTINUED LIFE AND TIMES OF A NON-MUSICIAN

So I'm typing away in the computer lab with two computers in the cappuccino cafe portion of Buehler's supermarket. My monthly income is limited, but I manage to survive anyway. I enjoy drinking cappuccino. I never had an interest in alcohol. I never understood the point for the stuff. And so I'm still typing away. I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about. I'm just writing down the first thing that comes to mind. I hope that what I'm typing is going to be intelligent. I would like to think that everything I write down is intelligent. However, my opinion may be clouded by the need to make myself appear to be a genius.
I didn't go trick or treating on Halloween Day. I handed out candy to trick or treaters instead. Thanksgiving is going to be a fun holliday. Gummy bears are fun to eat. I never interacted with an actual bear unless I was visiting a zoo. There are questions that I'll never know the answer to. Would my life be different if I took music lessons seriously? Would my life be different if I were a farmer instead? Why is water wet? Why is the sky blue? Sorry, I'm in a very weird mood.

No comments: