Monday, November 15, 2010

UPON REFLECTIONS OF GUMMY BEARS AND BOTTLES OF COCA COLA

And so I'm typing this manuscript. I'm not sure where this autobiography is heading towards. I'm hoping that this autobiography will lead to something positive, though it could easily lead to tragedy instead. I'm not counting on something tragic to actually happen. I'm normally a lot more careful. However, it's always good to be prepared for anything. Right now, everything is going right in my life. I'm earning a stable salary at Mr. Hero Restaurant. I'm paying off my college tuition loans on time and on schedule. With luck, I'll get my own apartment relaunched after a brief detour living in my Biologic Mom's house again. I'm trying hard to fly under the radar so I don't annoy anybody. I can't afford to annoy anybody since I'm working minimum wage. I'm a pleasant person who doesn't offend on purpose. I'm counting on my pleasant personality to prevail in times of crises. Anyway, today is a good day. I'm happily employed and soon I'll be debt free. It's a good step in the right direction.

No comments: