Monday, February 21, 2011

SOMETIMES MISFORTUNE HAPPENS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I was laid off from my job at Mr. Hero Restaurant on February 19, 2011 after only one year of employment. Low business was the reason for the layoff. So now I'm job hunting again. With luck, my sudden unexpected unemployment will be brief. Without an automobile, riding a bicycle is still my only source of transportation. I pray to GOD everday that I don't get any flat tires. It will be difficult for me to go job hunting if I don't have reliable transportation. It would be rude and disrespectful if somebody was popping my bicycle tires out of spite. Of course, I'm getting paranoid again. Anyway, I'm unemployed. I need to fill out lots of job applications until employment is regained. Everytime a door is closed, GOD always opens up a window to crawl out of. I need to know where the window is located this time. Stay tuned everybody.

No comments: