Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAYS OF CLOUDY SKIES AND WARM WEATHER
































I'm looking at photographs of Hayley Williams (The lead singer of Paramore) in between filling out job application forms on the internet. I'm still not employed, but I'm not giving up hope. It's a rough employment market out there. The recession has been giving the United States economy a truly harsh pounding. I know there's hope for an economic recovery. I wish the economic recovery from the recession will take place now rather than later, but I'm still optimistic. Anyway, I'm filling out lots of job application forms. When unexpected unemployment occures, the best way to deal with the setback is to start filling out job application forms again. Better days will soon be here.

Oh yes, Memorial Day begins at the end of May. I almost forgot about that. Hold on a second, is it Memorial Day or is it Labor Day that's placed at the end of May. I always get those to holidays confused. Don't ask me how that's possible. One of those weird things in life. Yes, Memorial Day is May 30, 2011. That's a good thing to look forward to.

No comments: