Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PREDICTIONS OF RAIN, BUT DRY WEATHER AFTER ALL
















It took only a few brief moments of looking at photos of Estella Warren while surfing the internet. I also was hunting for employment. Once a hot actress who's biggest clame to fame was the sixth film in the PLANET OF THE APES film series (Which also was a one season maximum television show), now her career is in serious danger. She got drunk, then drove while drunk before she crashed her Toyota Prius into three parked cars. Then she became guilty of hit and run as she drove away without telling anybody about the incident. When the police caught up with her, she physically attacked her arresting officer and was charged with that crime also. After being handcuffed in the police interrogation room, she used a magic trick to escape from being handcuffed to her chair and nearly made it out of the police station. Now she's charged with felony prison escape. I'm not sure if her billionaire lifestyle will be enough to avoid prison time for her multitude of crimes.

As for me, I'm both law abiding and unemployed. I wish I were employed. It's tough looking for employment in an economic recession. I know that the recession will soon end and hope will return to the masses. We need to maintain hope for a brighter tomorrow.

No comments: