Tuesday, May 24, 2011

STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK WILL BE HERE, TOMOROW AND NEXT WEEK---SOMETHING LIKE THAT
















I'm looking at photographs of Hilary Swank in between job search efforts. It's getting warmer outside. It was supposed to rain, but it hasn't done so yet. While fishes, ducks and outdoor plants are thirsting for a gulp of water, I'm thankful for the brief moment of dry weather. On the good side, Cleveland, Ohio won't turn into a desert anytime soon due to all the rain. The grass won't turn brown due to all the rain. Ah yes, optimism is always the best policy. And what about the sky above me? There are a few clouds, but partially it's blue skies. Not finding employment yet can be discouraging, but I won't give up hope. I know I'll become employed again if I fill out enough job application forms.




No comments: