Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS WHILE LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF AMANDA BYNES



































The question is whether the internet makes life better or worse. Clearly, you need to be careful what to put in an internet blog. There were situations in which a person was fired only because of what he/she placed on the internet. I would hope that what I'm putting on the internet isn't going to be so controversial that it would disrupt my ability to go job hunting. If so, I'm flexible enough to make necessary changes if that's what's needed to survive. I'm trying hard not to be too controversial that nobody would want to take me seriously as a legitimate employee. Anyway, almost three months of unemployment forces reevaluation of how I've beem living my life. With luck, the reevaluation will improve the way I've been living my life so that three months of frustrating unemployment will never become a problem again.
I'm using the internet as part of my job search effort. I'm also filling out paper job application forms too. My job search efforts improve with each job application form I fill out. I get a better idea what job application approach works best. Yes, unemployment is the best time for self-reflection and reevaluation. I'm going to make the best of the opportunity.

No comments: