Monday, June 27, 2011

I'M STILL FULL OF HOPE AND OPTIMISM


















































































































































































































































We shall start off with photos of Michelle Branch. Michelle Branch's albums range from pop dance music, rock music and country western. She used to be half of a duet with Jessica Harp called the Wreckers, but that group appears to have broken up. Anyway, I enjoy listening to Michelle Branch albums.

I'm still unemployed. I'm still looking for employment. I'm not the only person out of work in what some people refer to as the Great Recession. A lot of people are out of work right now. The Great Recession will end. We all need faith that the future will be better and brighter. We need to have confidence that the economy will improve somehow. I'm not sure what is needed to improve the economy because economics isn't my strongest subject. I'm not really good in math in general. I'm lost without a calculator. Yes, I'm able to pass math exams without a calculator, but it takes a great deal more effort than usual. Anyway, I'm filling out lots of job application forms. I know I'll be employed again.

No comments: