Thursday, June 16, 2011

FIRST SOME RAIN, THEN DRY WEATHER---ALL WITHIN THE SPAN OF A SINGLE HOURH


































This internet blog entry shall begin with photos of Emma Stone. This blog entry shall continue with concerns about my future. What happens if I never find employment again. What happens if I never succeed in repaying my college tuition loans. What happens I never succeed in relaunching my apartment. What happens if I relaunch my apartment, get fired from employment, fail to find employment for the next two years and now I'm stuck with an apartment lease that I can't afford anymore. I could go on for hours about my concerns about the uncertain future. I can't take employment for granted anymore. I can't take for granted the easy available of replacement employment. Right now, the months that I'm spending unemployed is lasting longer than the months that I spent employed. It's easy to become paranoid about how hard it's been to find employment again. However, I need to get a grip. Paranoia won't help me find employment again. I need to keep filling out job application forms until employment is a reliable constant in my life again. Today is a rough day for job hunting, but the future will be better. I need to remain confident in myself.

No comments: