Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE FUTURE HAS BECOME THE PAST FOR SOMEBODY ELSE






























And so I've included photos of Jennette McCurdy. I surf the internet everyday. I'm not hiding behind the internet. I'm not trying to hide from anything to be more exact. I like to think of myself as being brave. Not brave enough to enlist in the army. However, I'd like to think of myself as being brave enough to deal with challenges of life. Anyway, I'm surfing the internet. I'm not sure what I'm going to be writing about. I could write about my continued unemployment status. It's hard to find employment in a recession. I'm not used to being unemployed for this length of time. With jobs being scarce, I tend to thank GOD for whatever advantages that are made available. With luck, the recession will end and everybody shall be employed again. There will be light appearing through the clouds. Hope shall be restored.

No comments: