Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THE GOOD NEWS IS THE RESTAURANT DINNER IS FREE. HOWEVER THE USE OF THE PLATE, BOWL AND SILVERWARE IS $8.90









And I shall begin this internet blog with more photos of Amy Jo Johnson. I shall continue with thoughts and reflections. Nothing much on my mind aside from the need to be employed again. I never thought I'd be unemployed for four months when 2011 started back in January and February. However, 2011 was destined to be the year of frustration. I'm hoping that 2012 will be happier with regards to employment than 2011 could ever hope to be. I just have to patiently wait for 2011 to be concluded and hope that the remaining six months will turn out better than the first six months. I'm not saying that the first six months of 2011 has nothing to show for it. However, four months of unemployment is rough. I'm strong enough to handle any setback. I'll handle this setback too. I shall be employed again and my life won't be dragged backwards instead of forward anymore. I simply need to patiently wait for this horrific storm to eventually pass and be replaced by calm serenity.

No comments: