Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I GOT A CLEVER TITLE FOR THIS BLOG ENTRY, BUT I CAN'T THINK OF IT RIGHT NOW






















































































First, there are some photos of Mila Kunis to show you. The color of her eyes doesn't match. While one of her eyes is blue in color, the other eye is green in color. I never met her, but she's a good actress. Second, I'm still unemployed. For a while, it looked as if I would be looking for employment in the middle of a thunderstorm. However, the thunderstorm vanished as quickly as it appeared. Still, I don't have the water the outdoor plants today since the rain has done that for me instead. I brought along my raincoat just in case. The weather report did say that more rain could always appear without warning. I didn't actually wear a rain coat in seventy to eighty degree tempreture. Since I don't own a car, but have a drivers license, it's necessary to travel by bicycle. I had to carry the raincoat in a plastic bag. I wish I own a car, but I can't afford my driving ability right now. I need to control my spending---Especially since I'm still unemployed. Will owning a car expand where I could apply a job. Yes, it could. However, I need extra time to get myself comfortable behind the while of a car. My phobia about driving cars need time. One thing at a time. First, I need to find employment. I also need to repay my college tuition loans. I'll worry about other things later.

No comments: