Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS THE SAME AS THE OLD WORLD ORDER I SAID AFTER MAKING A FAST FOOD ORDER
















































And so this internet blog entry shall begin with photographs of Natalie Imbruglia. Natalie is a dance music performer from Australia. LEFT OF THE MIDDLE was her biggest selling album. Anyway, as for me, I'm still living in Cleveland, Ohio. Ok, my life has been spent living in a suitcase. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland and I lived there for two years. Then I lived in Encino, California for five years. Then I lived in Winnetka, Illinois for six years. I lived in Highland Park, Illinois for six years. I lived in Columbia, Missouri for three years. I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio for four years. I lived in Muirfield for two years. After moving out of my Biologic Parents house, I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio one bedroom apartment for nine years. I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio two bedroom apartment for three years. I moved back in with my Biologic Mom in Cleveland in 2009. I've been living in Cleveland, Ohio ever since.

I would like to get my own apartment restored. First, I need to repay my college tuition loans all the way down to zero. Second, I need to rebuild my saving account balance. It would be good if I were able to find employment that could last beyond either Christmas or Easter without falling apart. It would be foolish to sign a rental agreement without reassurance that my employment isn't going to vanish without warning and I won't be able to find employment again for the next two years. It's not enough for me to find employment, but it has to be employment that will survive the test of time. I know I have the chance to be a fantastic employee of a business. All that's needed is the chance to prove myself.

No comments: