Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE PRESENT IS THE FUTURE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LIVING IN THE PAST





































I'm looking at photos of Hayden Panettiere. I know that seasonal change is a weird thing to contemplate after looking at such photos. Such as winter as slowly evolve into spring. Spring shall evolve into summer. Such is the cycle of life. I wish I knew if Cleveland had beaches and where such places would be located. I know that a beach in Cleveland isn't as famboyant as a beach in California, but it's still nice to see the tides crash upon the shore. Anyway, I'm in Cleveland and it does have it's benifits. It's nice to live in a city that's home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Though I don't visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame frequently, it's nice to know that I'm living in a city cool enough to have it located within. There's still so much of Cleveland, Ohio that I still didn't explore yet. I guess that's to be expected since I've been a legal resident of Cleveland, Ohio for only two years. Still, I can't wait to see all the challenges life has to offer.

No comments: