Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SUMMER IN CLEVELAND, OHIO 2011



































This is to announce that this internet shall begin with photographs of Kristen Bell. This is also to announce that I came close to misspelling internet. I don't know how it's possible for me to misspell internet. However, I never met a word that I couldn't misspell in some form or another. That's usually the case. I'm thankful for spell check function on the world processor. I'd be lost without the spell check. I once had a bad spelling dictionary. The problem was that I never could misspell words properly either. Still, it would've been fun to have around anyway. Oh well, such things happen.

Right now, the internet tends to range from moving very fast to moving very slow. I guess it depends on the web site I happen to come across. I don't spend much time on the internet because I'm searching for employment most of the time. I've been out of work since I lost my job at Mr. Hero Restaurant at the end of February. I'm not used to being unemployed for such a long time. I'm getting better when it comes to filling out job application forms. I'm sorry if I'm always talking about being unemployed. Being unemployed is the number one issue that my life is concerned with right now. I honestly don't want to be unemployed anymore. I must keep filling out job application forms until I find the right employer. Even in a recession, employment is still possible if I'm persistent enough.

No comments: