Monday, June 6, 2011

SUMMER IS THE WRONG TIME TO SELL SNOW SHOVELS UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA
















































So I'll start off this internet blog with some photos of Kirsten Dunst. Not just because I think she's beautifyl, but also because I have admired her film career. Anyway, nothing much is going on in my life. I wish I were employed. I guess I'll just keep filling in job application forms until that happens. The problem with recessions is that most minimum wage employment jobs are flooded with job application forms. So it's easy for a job application form to get lost in the shuffel no matter how qualified you are. i don't want to think that actually getting hired is done out of luck, but it helps to be on the top of the job application pile instead of being in the bottom of the pile. That wasn't always the case. It only took a few weeks instead of a few months to find employment before the recession. I still have faith in the liberal Democratic Party despite the never ending recession that has gripped this country. I know that it's Wall Street's fault with mismanagement regarding unethical trading and mismanaged mortage loans. Still, we all need to work together in order to get the economy recovered back to normal. Pushing political party agendas way past the comfort zone to extremism. Such an approach isn't going to help anybody. Such an approach will only serve to shut down the government in the gravest moment of need.

I still have faith in the United States of America. The recession won't last forever.

No comments: