Monday, June 6, 2011

SUMMERTIME IS THE WRONG TIME TO LEARN HOW TO ICE SKATE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA





































And so I've been looking at photos at Kristen Stewart as I surf the internet. Yes, I've been job hunting too. Though I take some time to surf the internet, my job hunting efforts tend to be first priority. I still owe money to Great Lakes tuition assistance loan services for attending college classes at Franklin University. I still don't have my desired Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. My inability to find employment that could last beyond Christmas (Or the metephorical equivilent of Christmas) keeps forcing me to put my college classes on hold. That's a tragic pity because I was only four classes away from graduating Franklin University with a second Bachelor degree. So now I'm working minimum wage longer than expected. I'm hoping that this dreadful recession will end soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can tolerate being unemployed. It's easy to go flying off into panic mode, but I need a clear head. Practical common sense solutions is much more important than blind panic fueled fears. Optimism is the key that will help me return to the life of the employed. I will be employed again.

No comments: