Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WHEN COMPUTER MOUSES ACT LIKE IT HAS BEEN SWALLOWED BY A CAT











































And so I shall begin this internet blog entry with photos of Anne Hathaway. I also have thoughts and reflections of the world around us. It's not the thoughts and reflections of an employed person, but it's thoughts and reflections of some sort. It's challenging to go searching for employment while using only a bicycle as transportation. I remind myself that I don't have to pay for gasoline nor do I pay for car insurance. With the price of gasoline rising, not having to pay for gasoline is a good thing. Traveling from one place to another takes longer because I have to peddle the bike as opposed to letting a car engine do all the work. Still, I'm good enough with regards to bike riding so the travel distance isn't nearly so time consuming. Plus, I'm getting lots of fantastic exercise. And when I'm ready to recover from my phobia of driving cars, then I'll get behind the car wheel again. I'm a patient man and I'm able to wait.

No comments: