Friday, July 15, 2011

THREE MONTHS OF SUMMER PART TWO























And we got more Elle Fanning photos for you to enjoy. I got two minutes to write this before handing over the computer to somebody else, so I'll just leave it with that. Hold on, I got eleven minutes after all. I guess I get to write more than just two sentences. I get to write five sentences instead. Hey, five sentences is better than two. Or I could write seven sentences instead. I could write eight sentences, but then I'll have to figure out something to write about. What should I write about. Let's brainstorm for a bit. Nope, I'm drawing a blank. I'm sure something clever will be written. I usually come up with something clever when creative writing is concerned. It's trying to figure out math problems that I have trouble with. Algebra is close to impossible as for as I'm concerned. I guess that's what Microsoft Excell has been created for. Microsoft Excell has been created to make algebra easy for people like me to figure out.

No comments: