Monday, July 18, 2011

DAYS OF SODA POP AND PRETZELS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO














































































And here are some photos of Winona Ryder. I always enjoyed her movies and thought she was one of the most beautiful women alive. As for me, I wasn't expecting rain to fall a few minutes ago. It might rain again later today. I'm ready for anything. Besides, it's always good for the ground to be irrigated by rain water. I know it's tough to ride a bike when it's raining outside. There is a rain coat available if that happens.

There are days when I wish I had an automobile available. The trouble is that I can't afford my driving ability. I'm not sure if there will be much of anything in my unemployment compensation when requirements for health insurance becomes manditory law as part of the recently approved Health Care Reform Law. I know what you're thinking. I'm Liberal. I should be thankful of the Heath Care Reform Law. I'll defend that law 100%. I'm not sure how I'm going to afford health care insurance on unemployment compensation without having to spend every penny of my unemployment compensation money, but I'll defend the Heath Care Reform Law anyway regardless. If I succeed in finding employment, then making a budget for my unemployment compensation cash won't make much difference. I would like to be employed again. I pray to GOD that employment will be mine again someday.

No comments: