Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EVEN A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST NEEDS TO WEAR SHORTS AND A SLEEVELESS TEE SHIRT EVERY NOW AND THEN





























I have no idea why the Cuyahoga County Public Library System is scared of Livejournal. I can't post anything on my Livejournal as long as the Cuyahoga County Public Library System is blocking it from the internet connection. If there's anything I'm writing or any behavior that I'm exhibiting that's making people scared of me, then I need to purge it from my mind forever. I must make myself socially acceptable so that I could get my Livejournal blog back and make journal entries into it again. I'M SORRY IF MY LIVEJOURNAL IS RUINING THE LIFE OF SO MANY PEOPLE. I'M JUST TRYING TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS, MY LIFE AND MY OPINIONS WITHOUT STARTING WORLD WAR THREE. HOWEVER, SUCH SIMPLE GOALS IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR! Trust me when I say that there's nothing horrible about my Livejournal blog. It was never my intention to ruin somebody's life or scare them beyond repair by writing into my Livejournal Blog. I'm just trying to write about my life and my thoughts without destroying the world in the process. Too bad there are paranoid people out there who don't share my thoughts about where my Livejournal blog is going. That's too bad. I'll still try to post in my Livejournal blog even if that means that I'm going to get beaten up in the process of doing so. I hope it doesn't end up like that, but I have no idea why the Cuyahoga County Public Library is blocking Livejournal all of a sudden. If there's something inappropriate about my Livejournal Blog, I'll try to purge it so I could write in my Livejournal blog again. I don't want to be an outcase from society if my livejournal blog gave somebody the impression that I'm acting like a monster. It was never my intention to be viewed as a monster. That wasn't the purpose of my Livejournal blog.

Good news everybody, I finally got into my Livejournal blog. It turned out that I over reacted. I'm not that good when it comes to computers. Anyway, there was a happy ending after all.

Anyway, here are some photos of Denise Richards. Denise Richards biggest claim to fame is her role as the leading lady, Doctor Christmas Jones, in the James Bond film THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.

No comments: