Monday, July 25, 2011

SUMMERTIME IS THE WRONG TIME TO LEARN HOW TO ICE SKATE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA PART TWO


I've been trying to post this picture of Kristen Stewart in her Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs outfit for the entire day. However, the #@#$%%#$ library computer won't let me log on to the Livejournal site for reasons that I never understood. So I'm posting this Kristen Stewart as Snow White photo on this internet blog. It appears as if my internet blog on Blogger isn't nearly as offensive as the internet blog on Livejournal. I don't understand why an airhead would come up with weird logic such as that. Oh well, such is life. I won't fear for the survival of my Livejournal blog. Just wait until the hostility directed against my Livejournal blog cools down before I could post on it again. I hate it when weird behavior from complete strangers slows everything down.

No comments: