Friday, July 8, 2011

ONE LADY FOR THE PARTY, TWO LADIES FOR THE SHOW, THREE LADIES TO GET READY AND FOUR LADIES TO GO PART TWO










































































And for your reading pleasure, we have more photos of Emma Watson. I bet you're delighted to see more photos of Miss Watson. By the time I'm writing this internet blog entry, the week would almost have come to an end. It's Friday. The weekend is only a few hours away. Yeah, such a statement is meaningless to somebody who is unemployed. Still, it would be great if employment were possible so the weekend could have significant meaning again. I'll just have to keep filling out job application forms until I'm employed again. I'm starting the fifth month of unemployment. Either I'm doing something the wrong way or the Great Recession is still charging ahead at full force. I'm still praying to GOD that the Great Recession will someday end. I'm praying to GOD that one of the job application forms I filled out will result in employment again. I'm praying to GOD that I'll start to earn a stable employment salary again. The need to be optimistic is important. I shall be employed again.

No comments: