Friday, July 8, 2011

THANK GOD SHE'S A COUNTRY GIRL




And the population who are reading internet blogs shall celebrate when it's discovered that I'm including photos of country western musician Taylor Swift. I enjoy all types of music ranging from classic rock, heavy metal, punk rock, dance music, folk music, soft rock, progressive rock, alternative rock and world music. I can't read musical notes and I'm not very good at either singing or playing guitar. However, I can appreciate fine music. Music is wonderful for the soul. Listening to a music after a difficult day makes my life much easier. Music has the ability to bring communities together.
As for myself, my skills may or may not be in writing literature. Keep in mind that I have yet to earn a dime from anything I've written. Also keep in mind that I have yet to publish anything that I've written. I'm mostly writing stories for fun and recreation. However, I do understand the dire economic plight that I'm in. I know that my first priority shall be in filling out job application forms with the intent of finding employment again. It's rough being unemployed, but I know that my economic misfortune shall be temporary. I shall be employed again. I won't give up until I'm earning a minimum wage employment salary again.

No comments: