Wednesday, August 17, 2011

AS WE TALK ABOUT LIFE, THE GLORY OF GOD WILL SHINE UPON US ALL






























And you also wanted to see photos of Alicia Silverstone. Oh yes, I shall grant your request. I'm thankful for the invention of the bicycle. Without the bicycle, traveling from place to place would've been much more difficult. Actually, I would still reach the destination, but it would've taken longer for me to reach it. Traveling by bicycle shortens the amount of time it takes to travel from one place to another. Plus, traveling by bicycle is great exercise. Did I mention that traveling by bicycle is safe for the environment. Greenhouse gases are never produced from a bicycle ride through town. So here's to the invention of the bicycle. Someday more people will be riding bicycles and driving less cars.

No comments: