Monday, August 22, 2011

CHARM AND SOPHISTICATION













































And these are photos of Joanna JoJo Levesque. She has recorded dance music albums and also acted in motion pictures. As for me, I'm unemployed, but I'm not out of luck. I'm still filling out lots of job application forms. Sometimes my job hunting efforts takes me miles away from my home. Sometimes it's necessary to think outside the box with regards to my job hunting efforts. Don't worry, everywhere I apply to is still within travel distance either by bicycle or by public bus. I don't own an automobile so that limits where I could apply for a job to. I know that I'll be employed again. It's only a matter of time. I'm confident enough to know that I have what it takes to be employed and stay employed. Anyway, it's a warm summer day. It's not nearly as scorching hot as it was in July. The worst of the heatwave might be concluded---At least for 2011. Who knows what the year 2012 will bring.

No comments: