Monday, August 1, 2011

SHE ISN'T A MEDICAL DOCTOR, BUT SHE PLAYS ONE ON TELEVISION

























































































By popular demand, here are some photos of Olivia Wilde. Olivia Wilde is best known for her roles in the medical procedural show HOUSE and her leading lady role in TRON LEGACY. As for me, I'm still unemployed. If I were to find minimum wage employment, my life will be closer to getting back on track. If I were able to repay my college tuition loans from Great Lakes Loan Providers, my life will be closer to getting back on track. If I were able to be employed beyond Christmas or Easter without becoming unemployed, my life would be closer to being on track. If I were able to operate a car without crashing it, my life will be closer to getting back on track. If I were allowed to move out of my Biologic Mom's house and back into my own apartment, my life would be closer to being on track. It's frustrating that I'm moving backwards instead of forward. I can't function as a forty-three year old teenager forever. I won't live forever. Try to keep in mind that I'm forty-three years old right now. I'll be one hundred years old on 2068. I'll be one hundred and twenty years old on 2088. Sooner or later, I'll need to find employment, pay off my college tuition loans debt and move back into my own apartment again. I need to find out what personality defect is causing me to move backwards instead of forward and strive to improve myself. I shall become a better man. My life will get back on track again.

No comments: