Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT HAS ACCIDENTLY DESTROYED THE NEW WORLD ORDER









































































































We have photos of Julianne Hough just for you. She's a country music performer who started out as a dance instructor in the first two seasons of the television show DANCING WITH THE STARS. As for me, the last time I attended a rock concert was 2009 when I still had my own apartment. I saw a joint concert of Reba McIntire and Kelly Clarkson. I wasn't able to attend any rock concerts recently. I was forced to move back in with my Biologic Mom due to economic necessity. Biologic Mom set a cerfew for 9:30 P.M.. Actually, 9:00 P.M. is preferred. There is a solution to this. 1. Find employment. 2. Ensure that the new job actually survives beyond either Christmas, Easter or both. 3. Repay all of my college tuition loans. 4. Rebuild the balance of my saving account. Then I'll be able to move into my own apartment. It's easier to attend rock concerts when I have my own apartment---Assuming I have the time, energy and the cash for such a thing.
When attending a rock concert, one should keep in mind that it's better to stay in the audience section. Without backstage access, side stage access, front stage access or any other sort of access, then it's better to stay in the audience section. Security guards have been hired for a good reason. It's a good idea to keep that in mind and work within the rules that has been given.

No comments: