Thursday, August 11, 2011

THREE VICTORIES FOR THE ONE NATION BEFORE TWO O'CLOCK PART THREE





















































And more photos of Katie Holmes to start off your day. It's not raining today. The sky is clear and blue. I won't need to mow the lawn this weekend. I might need to clean the bathtube one more time just to be on the safe side. I don't own a car. I've been riding my bike instead. I wear a hat to keep out the sun. It's always a good idea to wear sunblock just to be on the safe side.
Do you have to wear a Spiderman suit when auditioning for the toe tapping musical extraviganza SPIDERMAN---TURN OFF THE DARK. How exactly do you turn off the dark anyway. There's one question about the Spiderman series that bugs me. Mary Jane Watson could've married anybody she wanted and she married an underpaid newspaper reporter who dresses up in an embarrassing and outlandish insect outfit as his law enforcement uniform. Think about it for a second, Newspaper reporter Clark Kent walked (Or flew) to a dirt poor farmer in Kanses in the heart of Conservative Republican United States of America to learn how to sew together a crime fighting uniform that makes him look like a girl. Why didn't Clark Kent go to San Fransisco to learn how to make a girlish outfit for a guy to wear instead. Does Iron Man's outfit come with air conditioners built inside. What happens when it's above one hundred degrees outside. I'm sorry, but somebody needs to ask these questions.
Auttumn is getting closer. Soon it will be winter. I'm not ready for winter. Why can't summer stick around a little bit longer.

No comments: