Thursday, September 1, 2011

AND WE SHALL ENJOY THE GRACE OF GOD AS RAIN FALLS FROM THE SKIES













































And these are photos of Carrie Underwood. I'm not sure what to say beyond that. I'm not posting blog entries just to justify the photos, but the photos are supposed to embelish the blog entries. The fact that I'm a heterosexual man who enjoys beautiful women makes it easier to post photos of beautiful women like Carrie Underwood.
Anyway, we're getting closer to Auttumn. I'm awaiting for the arrival of winter with a mixture of anticipation and dread. Yes, I enjoy snow. I enjoy ice skating, skiing (Both downhill and cross country) and I enjoy sledding. However, I don't enjoy shoveling the driveway nor do I enjoy ice covered driveways. I'm not strong enough to push cars that are stuck on the ice towards a portion of the road that isn't covered with ice. Therefore, if snow does fall from the sky, I'm praying to GOD that ice isn't included in the snow storm package. Actually, if there is ice included in the snow storm package is something that isn't up to me to decide. Normally, what happens is that the weather is warm. Instead of snow, you get rain. Then the tempreture drops to close to zero degrees. Now the water that didn't dry up changes to ice. Depending on the level of rain is how thick the ice becomes. The thickness of the ice makes the task of snow shoveling much more of a challenge. Anyway, I'm ready for anything, but prayers to GOD may or may not help. It depends on my optimism. Anyway, it's too early to think about snow shoveling right now. It's auttumn and soon it will be time to rake up the leaves. Raking up the leaves is always much more interesting.

No comments: