Wednesday, September 14, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS OF AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON ON A COOL AUTTUMN DAY


















































I do want to be employed. I want my college tuition debt to be repayed. The only way I could get my college tuition debt repayed is to be employed again. I would like to have my own apartment relaunched again. Once again, the only way to do so is to be employed again. Yes, everything is dependent on me being employed again. It's not so simple a task when there's a recession going on. It's not just me who's out of work. Lots of people are out of work. It's a rough economy out there. I refuse to give up in my search for employment. The economy will improve and so will my chances to be employed again.
Money has been on my mind more than ever before. Yes, I'm impatient to repay my college tuition loans. I wish there were a magic wand that would make my college tuition loans vanish. Would it help make it better if I said that every dime of the college tuition loans was spent trying to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration? I got a 3.0 overall and I was only four classes away from graduation. I had my own apartment and I was independent. Then the bottom fell out resulting in me waking up one morning and found that I'm living in my Mom's house and I had trouble finding employment since February 2011. So here I'm at, trying to rebuild my life back to normal. Was it wrong of me to attend college classes where I was getting a 3.0 overall in business administration classes? I pray to GOD that such a decision was a good decision. I would hate it if the well intended quest to get a college education were to lead towards my tragic undoing. I'm still hanging in there. There's still hope for a better future. I need to believe in myself that salvation is just around the corner. Oh yes, here are some photos of Miley Cyrus.

No comments: