Friday, September 2, 2011

SUMMERTIME IS THE WRONG TIME TO LEARN HOW TO ICE SKATE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA PART FOUR





























So I had this dream. That I encountered this person named Smash Them and Crash Them. And the person was only able to say the trademark catchphrase, "Smash Them and Crash Them." Ok, so maybe it was a short conversation. Anything I would ask this person always got the same answer. So I moved on to something else. Ok, it was a very weird dream. I'm not sure what that dream was supposed to express aside from the fact that my driving skills is rather lousy. However, I didn't need a dream to tell me that. However, sometimes dreams has the ability to tell us the obvious. Sometimes dreams has the ability to tell us something that we've been struggling to repress. Sometimes dreams has the ability to tell us something that we never knew before. I'm not sure what the Smash thema nd Crash Them person fits in the grand scheme of things. However, I still need to breate oxygen. I still need to eat and drink. I still need to sleep. That much hasn't changed. Anyway, the dream stayed in the dreamworld. I woke up the next day with the purpose of going job hunting. "Smash Them and Crash Them" is going to be useless in my job hunting efforts. Maybe if I want to get arrested for something, I would go with the "Smash Them and Crash Them" philosophy. However, I don't want to get arrested. Anyway, I'm rambling. I tend to ramble from time to time. Isn't it time to listen to the Boston song More than a Feeling over and over again in a non-stop continous loop?
Oh yes, these are photos of Kristen Stewart. I almost forgot to tell you that. Ooops, sorry about that.

No comments: