Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WHEN I STATE THE POTENTIAL FOR UNDERSTATEMENT IN A DIPLOMATIC SORT OF MANNER















































And there are photos of Sarah Hyland. For those who don't know who Sarah Hyland is, she's a cast member of the television series MODERN FAMILY (she's the fictional daughter of Ty Burrell and Julie Bowen). As for me, I'm still unemployed, but I'm not out of luck. I'm still searching for employment in a recession based economy. It's not easy, but I refuse to give up the search. I know good fortune is just around the corner. Not much going on in my life beyond that. It's auttumn, but it still feels like summer at times. No, the tempreture isn't in the ninety degrees to one hundred degrees anymore. The weather is mostly between fifty degrees to seventy degrees. Not that there's anything wrong with weather between ninety degrees and one hundred degrees. However, it's refreshing not having to wear sunblock before venturing outside. I get sunburns very easily. Anyway, it's auttumn. Or rather, it's close to Auttumn. This might be Indian Summer or getting close to Indian Summer. I'm not sure where the term Indian Summer comes from. Does Germany gets Indian Summers during the Auttumn like the United States of America does? Or is the term Indian Summer is called something else. Anyway, here I'm at. I'm typing on the internet. I'm riding a bike from place to place. Today has been a good day. With luck, tomorrow will be even better.

No comments: