Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ANOTHER CALM AUTTUMN MORNING



















































































































And so I'm unemployed, but not out of luck or hope. I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio. I used to be a resident of Columbus, Ohio. However, I traded a city in Ohio that's landlocked in every direction except for a few rivers for a city next to Lake Erie. I know there are beaches in Cleveland, Ohio. Sadly, I'm not sure where the beaches of Cleveland, Ohio is located. It turns out that not much people living in Cleveland, Ohio hangs out at the beaches in the summer---If there are beaches here in the first place. I'm not sure why nobody would hang out at a beach in Cleveland, Ohio if such a place does exist. I would imagine that a public beach would be much cheaper than paying for a recreation facility to provide a swimming pool instead. However, I have yet to see any beaches in Cleveland, Ohio. Therefore, I'm not sure if beaches does exist in Cleveland, Ohio, would such a place be clean and safe? Would Cleveland, Ohio beaches be avoided because it has street gangs involved. Or maybe, nobody took the time to create a public beach for the general public to use. I'm not sure what the story is just yet. Right now, it's Auttumn so it's too late to go on a search for public beaches in Cleveland, Ohio. That will be a quest that's best saved for another day. In the meantime, here are some photos of Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart.

No comments: