Monday, October 3, 2011

THE FINAL DESTINATION IS ALWAYS THE FIRST PLACE YOU BEEN TOO AND THE SECOND THING ON YOUR MIND


































































































































































And I shall provide photos of Ali Larter for you to enjoy. Ali Larter has always been one of my favorite actresses. Ali Larter have been in the films FINAL DESTINATION and FINAL DESTINATION 2. She also has been in the television series HEROES as a series regular cast member of the first three season with a brief cameo appearance in episode 17 of the 4th and final season. As for me, I've been in a melencholy mood. It's easy to lose hope when I've been unemployed since February 2011. It's easy to lose hope and dismiss this year as the year from Heck, but I can't lose hope. I managed to get a few job interviews so it can't be all that bad. Optimism is necessary when going job hunting.
This is the second draft. I still don't know what to write about. I had this great essay maped out in my head. However, when I reached the computer, I drew a blank. I still can't think of anything now that I'm writing the second draft which is identical to the first draft. I still can't spell words worth a darn. I better save this much now before I end up losing it again. Am I ready. Good. Let's proceed with the next sentence. I've been thinking about the classical music and operas Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I've also been thinking about the literary novels of Samuel Langhorne Clemens aka Mark Twain. I'm not sure what the connection between Wolfgang Mozart and Mark Twain would be. I'm in one of those weird surreal moods in which the mind flies off into all sorts of bizzare tangents. I'm getting more Earthbound right now. Unemployment is a bad time to be getting into a weird surreal state of mind.

No comments: