Thursday, October 6, 2011

FROM GENSESIS TO REVELATION PART TWO
























And so anytime the bike tire on my bicycle goes flat, which on certain moments of the year would be several times a month (Sometimes several times a week. It appears that I'm ruthless and rough on bike tires), I look at the positive side. At least I'm not allowed to drive a car. Can you imagine having to change a flat car tire several times a week or month? At least constant flat bike tires are cheaper and easier to fix. At least, hundreds of innocent civilians won't be hurt because the bike tire is flat. Who knows how many innocent people would be clobbered by constant flat car tires. I guess I'm doomed to suffer constant bicycle damage. I guess I'm never allowed to have a bike that's actually in perfect working order without the good luck being sabatoged. I'm not wrecking bike tires on purpose. I get constant flat bike tires as an unintentional side effect of suffering the misfortune of being born me.
Sorry, it's easy to get paranoid when I'm constantly sufferieng flat bike tires that's much too frequent for comfort. Anyway, here are some photos of Lilly Collins---The Biologic daughter of Gensesis rock band lead singer Phill Collins.

No comments: