Saturday, October 22, 2011

I HOPE THAT I'M TRAVELING UP INSTEAD OF DOWN




And I looked at Shania Twain. She really looked good in that outfit.

I asked, "What do you want to do today?"

Shania replied, "What are you talking about? It's thirty minutes until midnight. Normal people are asleep right about now."

I replied, "We're not normal people."

"That's what you think. I'm normal, but you're abnormal."

"I'd like to think of myself as being normal too."

Shania said with a sigh, "Besides, we're in Cleveland, Ohio. Everything shuts down the closer we get to midnight anyway. We would've been better off hanging around New York City."

I said, "Yeah, but who got money to just get up and travel to New York City on the drop of a dime? That would be expensive."

Shania replied with a smile, "I could get the airplane tickets in seconds. Assuming of course that the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport isn't already closed."

I replied, "Cleveland Hopkins International Airport might already be closed. Darn the luck."

"Hey, it was worth a shot."

"No harm in trying."

"I guess there's nothing left to do except play video games."

No comments: