Monday, October 31, 2011

IN PRAISE FOR RIDING A BIKE AROUND TOWN







There's a certain amount of pleasure and happiness in riding a bike. Fate mixed with my own level of stupidity has decreed that I must ride a bike around town. Instead of gloating on my misfortunes that has forced me to ride around town by bicycle, I have learned to accept the fate that was bestowed upon me. I shall never give up hope that someday I'll be able to own and drive around in a car someday. Until that happens, I shall continue to ride around on a bike. So here I'm at. Soon I shall travel out onto the brisk Auttumn weather. It's not too cold. The weather is rather medium level. Not a flake of snow to be found anywhere. Yes, I know the good fortune won't last forever. Cleveland, Ohio is legandary for bone crunching massive Winter storms. However, I'm willing to wait a few weeks before the snow arrives. In the meantime, here's some photos of ICARLY television sitcome actress Jennette McCurdy and a few of her friends. They too enjoy hanging out and having a good time.

No comments: