Monday, October 17, 2011

MONDAY MORNING

































Nikki Reed looked at me and she asked, "What's for dinner?"

I looked at Nikki Reed and I replied, "I thought you were cooking dinner?"

Nikki Reed replied with a frown, "I thought it was your turn. I cooked dinner yesterday."

"Yes, I remember. It's my turn to cook dinner. How about Chinese food. Either that or I could cook Japanese or Korean cuisine."

Nikki replied with a flirty smile, "I'll eat whatever you cook for us both today."

"That's good. You might want to get off the stove before I turn it on."

"I was going to read a book anyway."

"What book are you going to read?"

"I might read either something from Mark Twain or William Dean Howells. I heard the two of them were close friends. I'll read A FOREGONE CONCLUSION by William Dean Howells. Yes, that would be perfect."

I said with a frown, "Oh darn, the knife might be dull."

Nikki said as she continued to sit on the stove, "Why don't you use the electric knife sharpener. Though I don't think the knife will be dull. I cooked with it yesterday and it was fine."

Nikki Reed and I lovingly kissed each other. I smiled before I kissed Nikki again. She looked so lovely as she sat on the stove below the stain glass lamp.

I looked at Nikki and said, "It's great to spend the afternoon with you."

Nikki replied with a smile, "Yes, I'm having a wonderful time with you too."

No comments: