Friday, October 21, 2011

SHE ISN'T THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THOUGH THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME PART TWO






























































































































































































































































































































































































It's always a good idea to get exercise. It's always a good idea to stay in shape. It's always a good idea to stay healthy. One of the benifits to traveling by bicycle is that all the miles I'm peddling results in a healthy body and state of mind. Of course, it's not just exercise that helps, but the diet you engage in before and after exercise. Staying in shape is a state of mind not to mention a twenty-four hour lifestyle regiment. Yes, I know that not having my own apartment and living with my Mom limits what I can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One of the hopes of getting employed again is so that I could stock the fridge in my apartment according to my own preferences. Still, I'm still able to maintain a healthy diet even in the unemployed situation that I'm currently in. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables helps. I try to eat skinless chicken whenever it's possible. I stay away from alcohol and I don't use drugs. It's crucial that my mind is just as healthy as my body. It's hard to do so with drugs.
Take ONE TREE HILL actress Sophia Bush for instance. She loves to exercise every chance she gets. Though I used to jog when I was in high school, I wasn't good at it. I got last place each and every race when I was in the track team in my junior year of high school at Rockbridge High School. Still, it was fun to compete even if I wasn't any good at it.

No comments: