Saturday, October 22, 2011

SHE ISN'T THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THOUGH THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME PART THREE

























































































































































































































































Have I been doing the right thing? Have my life been moving in the right direction. What would be the end result of my legacy. Will I be remembered as somebody who was positive or would I be remembered as somebody who was negative. It would pain me a great deal if everything in my life has been moving in the wrong direction and serving the wrong purposes. I try very hard to live according to positive moral values. I don't always succeed, but my efforts have been honest. I know it's too late at night for such thoughts, but it does pop in my head from time to time. I want to be remembered as a wonderful human being.
I wish I knew more about computers. I wish I know more about math. I'm thankful for calculators. I'd be lost without a calculator to help me with math problems. I an't imagine life without either a computer or a calculator. I've been so dependent on both technologies. It's amazing how technology has advanced in such a short span of time. And this is just the start. I'm sure technology will leap forward even further in the future. I don't doubt that for a second. As daylight slips into night and the sun is replaced with the moon, I thank GOD for technology. Technology has truly made life much easier. Technology has made it possible for me to provide for you some photos of actress Sophia Bush. I always enjoyed looking at photos of the lovely actress Sophia Bush.

No comments: