Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ABOUT GAS STATIONS

























































I do admit that it's easier to enjoy a gas station if I own a car. I don't own a car, so the thought of hanging out in a gas station is lost to me. Yes, a gas station is a great source of employment that could set me on the path towards my own apartment again. Yes, I could purchase soda pop, hot dogs, sweet tasting snacks and potato chips at a gas station. However, without a car, that's about it that I could do at a gas station. Now take a look at Scarlett Johansson. She had shoulder length red hair for her role as Black Widow in the Summer 2012 movie THE AVENGERS. Now she's switched to brunette hair with lots of wavy curles for her upcomming movie UNDER THE SKIN. She's appears to be hanging out in a gas station too. I'm not sure if she's hanging around the gas station to fill up her car with gasoline, purchase soda pop or snacks or something else. Perhaps she found a friend at the gas station and dropped by to say hello. Maybe she's going to pay for a car wash for her car. Yes, gas stations are much more interesting if you own a car. However, even if you don't own a car, there's nothing better than buying two slices of pizza at the gas station for $2.00.

No comments: