Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WE SHALL ATONE FOR THE GUILT OF THE PAST AS WE PREPARE OURSELVES FOR THE FUTURE. YOU TOO CAN ASPIRE FOR POSITIVE IMPROVEMENT PART TWO























I filled out another job application form. I drank another mug of coffee. I'm lost in thought and worried about the future. I'm still optimistic. I'm certain that life will get better. The Great Recession will end someday. So what should I do in the meantime. I guess there's more job application forms to fill out. That's the plan unless I win the lottery instead. Though I know the chances of winning the lottery are slim, I won't complain if such an opportunity comes my way. And here I am on this cold Auttumn evening. I'm typing on the computer. It's almost ninety minutes away from midnight. Only six in a half more hours before Cleveland, Ohio wakes up again. Though I'm sure there are other people still awake at this hour, I'll be needing to get some sleep soon. Coffee relaxes me. I sleep better after drinking coffee. I know that's a weird thing to say, but it's true. So we're almost at the end of the year 2011. We're almost to the year 2012. The year 2011 has been fun and exciting. The year 2012 will be even better. In case you're not certain who is in the photographs above, allow me to give you a hint. The women in the two photos above this blog entry are Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.

No comments: