Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EITHER LATE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING THOUGHTS




















I'm going to bed soon.  What was supposed to be a few minutes surfing the internet has turned into a few hours surfing the internet.  It's easy to get carried away with internet surfing.  While internet surfing is a useful tool for research and entertainment, the internet should never by used as a replacement for reality.  That's something that I work really hard to avoid happening to me.  Also, don't forget to get plenty of sleep and rest.  Also, take the time to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.  It's easy to do so if you get too carried away with videogames.  Thankfully, the only videogames I ever indulged in were Farmville on Facebook.  I'm not saying that videogames like RESIDENT EVIL and TOMB RAIDER should be avoided.  I'm just saying that it's not a good idea to use the computer as a replacement for reality.  Yes, reality tends to be messier than what's seen on the videogame.  However, one of the pleasures of reality is turning chaos back into civilized order again.  Only by turning chaos into civilized order can a person feel truly at peace with himself/herself.  At least, that's the world from my perspective.  Oh yes, here are some photos of film actress Charlize Theron. 

No comments: