Friday, November 25, 2011

PASSAGES FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE WRITTEN ON BLACK FRIDAY

























































I look looking at photos of Amanda Seyfried wearing a bikini. Honestly, could that lovely girl get any cuter? Yes, I know that I never actually met her. I'm not a famous person, but rather I'm an unemployed professional fast food employee (who also works retail). Still, it's nice to think about impossible situations in which an unemployed welfare earning proffessional fast food empoyee (Who also works retail too) has a chance at romance at a really hot supermodel girl like Amanda Seyfried. Yes, I know it's an impossible thought. However, as a habit, I try to think three impossible thing before breakfast. Actually, the DOCTOR WHO storyline arch, THE FIVE DOCTORS made a misquote. The actual quote from the Lewis Carroll novel THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS is....















Alice laughed, "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

No comments: