Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PEOPLE WHO ARE RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK AND PEOPLE WHO ISN'T RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK GAVE UP THE FIGHT TO PLAY PING PONG INSTEAD PART TWO





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































So I'm still unemployed. I wish becoming rich and debt free only involves watching television after attending a rock concert and waiting for an energy wave to sweep across the planet. However, reality doesn't work that way. If I want to be employed, I'll need to work towards attaining it. It would be nice if somebody would appear from out of the blue and give me the chance to be wealthy simply because I was a nice guy. Reality dictates that I'll need to fill out job application forms instead. Yes, I know that it isn't fun to fill out job application forms. The honest way to economic salvation may be slow, but I'll feel better about myself afterwerds. It has always been my belief that honesty is the best policy.

So while I'm filling out job application forms in another day worth of job hunting, here are some more photos of actress Eve Myles. Eve Myles is the leading lady of the DOCTOR WHO spinoff series TORCHWOOD. Eve plays Captain Jack Harkness' sidekick girl Gwen Cooper. She also appeared in the DOCTOR WHO episodes THE UNQUIET DEAD, TURN LEFT/THE STOLEN EARTH/JOURNEY'S END.

No comments: